- Do you have a horse that needs to keep busy?
- Have you run out of ideas for your daily rides?
- Are you bored of your same ol' 'go-to' exercises?
- Do you forget exercises?
- Are you too busy with life to remember a training plan?
- Do you meander around wondering what you and your horse should be working on?
- Don't have time to take lessons with a trainer/coach?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the questions you would benefit from our training exercise flash cards!
Info about our training flash cards:
- There are 21 exercises in this pack
- Two-sided cards: instructions and diagrams for every card
- Keep them in your barn or arena to always have exercises on hand
- Choose 1-3 cards per ride and perform the exercises
- All exercises are designed to be done at the walk (but can also be done at the trot for advanced horses and riders)
- Work on your riding and training skills
- Keep your horse entertained
- Handy for people that need a coach but don't have access to one
- English or Western horses & riders
What you may need to perform the exercises on these cards:
- 4 cones or place-markers
- an area to ride in
- one exercise uses a stop watch (on your phone).